What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is a technique used to massage the head, neck and shoulders to stimulate and clear blocked negative energy channels. A build-up of negative energy, when the energy does not flow properly can cause common ailments including stress, aches and pains, baldness or hair loss.
What are the benefits?
The physiological benefits include:
- Soothes and revitalises aches and pains
- Increases the blood circulation, supplying increased oxygen and nutrient to the tissues and hair follicles
- Reduces toxins in the body
- Improves cognitive function
- Boosts and stimulates the immune system, encouraging the body to heal itself
- Promotes general health and a feeling of well being
Psychological benefits include:
- Promotes a feeling of deep relaxation and general well being
- Lifts low mood and reduces depressive feelings
- Induces calming, soothing and positive thoughts and feelings
- Help to reduce stress, nerves and tension
Who is suitable for Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is suitable for everyone, including pregnant women, older patients and people with disabilities and/or limited mobility. Treatment is given in the seated position and client is fully clothed throughout.
How much does it cost?
£35 – ½ hour