Secrets about EFT only the experts know
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) was developed by Gary Craig in the 1995 after he studied work done by Roger Callahan in TFT, Thought Field Therapy. Gary Craig then simplified the technique and EFT was born. It is often referred to as Tapping or acupuncture without the needles.
EFT is an energy therapy that works through tapping on points, on meridian lines on the face, body and hands to release negative stored energy. This negative energy can show up as trauma, phobias, anxiety, stress, ptsd and even pain.
EFT is a scientifically proven therapy that can be helpful for people with anxiety, depression, chronic pain, weight loss issues, stress any many other issues.
Things you may not know about EFT
- Any age person can be helped with EFT, from babies to adults and even pets, yes even your dog!!!
- The therapist does not necessarily need to know your reason for your visit, so no need to tell your life story or go over stressful incidents.
- EFT can be used for babies through the parent or carer doing the tapping on them self.
- EFT can reduce or even eliminate long and short term pain such as, headaches, back pain, IBS, indigestion and even a stubbed toe!!!!
- EFT can sometimes with certain people and ailments, work to clear an issue in just a 1 x 1 hour session
- EFT can be used as a self help therapy, particularly helpful for anxiety and stress as it can work almost immediately
- EFT can help even if you don’t know what is causing your issue ie; headaches, anxiety or fear
- As there are no medications involved EFT has no known side effects.
- EFT can be done to self and no-one can see what you are doing
- EFT could even help improve your eyesight
If you are interested in Emotional Freedom Technique and wish to book a consultation, please get in touch.